Rabu, 27 Juni 2018

Sponsored Links

How to Edit a Wiki: Part 1 - YouTube
src: i.ytimg.com

Here is a list of "what links here" for templates: Infobox City as of September 4, 2006. I checked each reference to see if "virtual rows" were created by embedding & lt; br & gt; s in entries in a row, quite common for subdivision_type/subdivision_name entries. This occurrence should be changed to use explicit parameters for some types of subdivisions to help these tables be more easily understood by people (usually blind) using screen readers. Each reference is checked and remains indicated in strikethrough font . If anyone else wants to help with this project, please do so.

- Rick Block (talk) 16:07, 4 September 2006 (UTC)

I can tell you now that many cities and towns in NH have & lt; br & gt; s like that. Unfortunately, I do not pay attention to subdivisions_1, 2, etc and have used brs. I'm in the process of standardizing all the pages of NH, so I'll put this on the list of things that need to be fixed. Sorry! - SatyrTN (talk | contribs) 16:33, 4 September 2006 (UTC)
I completed about half of the NH infobox, but I went ahead and crossed it out here, because I'll get the rest this week. I've seen that you might have a bot doing it, so if that happens when I edit it, there's no problem. Thank you! - SatyrTN (talk | contribs) 01:31, 5 September 2006 (UTC)

Source of the article : Wikipedia

Comments
0 Comments