Minggu, 04 Februari 2018

Sponsored Links

Molly Culver photo 1 of 59 pics, wallpaper - photo #297653 - ThePlace2
src: www.theplace2.ru

Molly Culver (born July 18, 1967 in Santa Clara County, California) is an American actress and model of 1/4 Chickasaw/Choctaw descent. She is best known for portraying the role of Tasha Dexter on the syndicated TV series V.I.P..


Video Molly Culver



Biography

Culver has been a commentator on VH1's I Love the '70s, I Love the '70s Volume II, I Love the '80s, I Love the '80s Strikes Back, I Love the '90s, I Love the '90s: Part Deux, I Love Toys, and I Love the New Millennium as well as the host of Dirt Rider Adventures on OLN.

She is in commercials for the Chase Sapphire credit card, as well as an Olive Garden commercial and an infomercial for 3 Minute Legs.

Molly Culver was the host of the HGTV show "All American Handyman"; which aired 5 September 2010.


Maps Molly Culver



Filmography


Molly Culver photo 58 of 59 pics, wallpaper - photo #463299 ...
src: www.theplace2.ru


References


Flickr photos tagged tashadexter | Picssr
src: farm2.staticflickr.com


External links

  • Official site
  • Molly Culver on IMDb
  • Molly Culver on web original 'Pushed' on TheWB

Source of the article : Wikipedia

Comments
0 Comments